Translation of vegetative in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- Thymus loscosii might have a combined strategy of sexual and asexual reproduction, since vegetative propagation of stolons has been observed in the field.
- The usual mode of reproduction in Hydra is vegetative, by forming asexual buds.
- Today Sargassum reproduces asexually by vegetative budding of new shoots that eventually break off to form new plants.
- Winter chilling has two principal effects: it removes dormancy, so that when warm conditions return in the spring the plants have renewed vegetative vigour.
- Tortula ruralis is an important model system for the study of plant vegetative desiccation tolerance.
- It has been predominantly isolated from soils, vegetative plant parts, seeds, and cotton fabrics.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.