Translation of vehicle in Spanish:
- 1 (for people, things) (before noun) vehicle identification numberExample sentences
- One part of the terminal is onshore, and land transport vehicles will be unloaded there.
- Possible modes of transport include ambulances, local transport vehicles, military vehicles, helicopters, fixed wing aircraft, and rescue boats.
- Many buses and large transport vehicles were sent to evacuate the community.
- 2 (medium, means) the column was a vehicle for his prejudicesthe movie was a vehicle for the young actorla columna del periódico servía de vehículo para expresar sus prejuiciosla película sirvió de escaparate al joven actorExample sentences
- Part of the reason for this is that the federal government's power to accede to international treaties has on occasion been a vehicle for increasing federal power.
- And without a doubt, the GOP has merely become a vehicle for unbridled corporate power.
- And yet none of the current candidates has been capable of becoming the vehicle for those forces.
- 3 3.1 (Pharmacology) 3.2 (Art)Example sentences
- Where these films went wrong and the original Carry On films went right, is that most of the modern crop of British comedy films are star vehicles as opposed to ensemble pieces.
- It might have been, so rumour had it, a film vehicle for those Latino leading ladies Madonna and Jennifer Lopez.
- The songs are vehicles for James' expressiveness and storytelling.
- The pigments, applied with water as a vehicle, are bound by the carbonation of the slaked lime in the fresh plaster.
- The pill is unfortunately too expensive to serve as a food preserver, but researchers are already working on a cheaper nitric oxide vehicle.
- On the other hand, aerosolized particles that circumvent the blood-brain barrier might someday serve as delivery vehicles for drugs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than