- 1.1 [Building/Construcción] ventilador (masculine)More example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] respirador (m) (artificial), ventilador (m)
More example sentences
- A corridor along the room on one side has ventilators opening onto the drain.
- Plenty of light enters through empty portholes on both sides of the engine room and ventilator hatches in the roof.
- This is a model beehive, and that is a ventilator, for ventilating sewers.
- Patients were screened daily using published guidelines for ability to wean from the mechanical ventilator.
- Six patients reported symptomatic improvement, including three who were weaned off the mechanical ventilator.
- Therefore, the correct ventilator setting should theoretically be tested during a formal sleep study.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.