Translation of ventilator in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Constr] ventilador (masculine)Example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] respirador (masculine) (artificial), ventilador (masculine)
- A corridor along the room on one side has ventilators opening onto the drain.
- Plenty of light enters through empty portholes on both sides of the engine room and ventilator hatches in the roof.
- This is a model beehive, and that is a ventilator, for ventilating sewers.
- Patients were screened daily using published guidelines for ability to wean from the mechanical ventilator.
- Six patients reported symptomatic improvement, including three who were weaned off the mechanical ventilator.
- Therefore, the correct ventilator setting should theoretically be tested during a formal sleep study.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.