Translation of version in Spanish:
- 1.1 (variant form) versión (feminine) an updated version of the opera una versión actualizada de la ópera alpha/beta version versión (feminine) alfa/betaExample sentences1.2 (account) versión (feminine) what's your version of the events? ¿cuál es tu versión de los hechos? there are several versions of what happened hay varias versiones de lo que pasó
Example sentences1.3 (model) versión (feminine), modelo (masculine) automatic version [Cars/Automovilismo] versión or modelo con cambio de marchas automático
- There are tentative plans to introduce a PDF version of each event.
- They're recording cover versions of hit songs.
- First off, there are several companies that publish English language versions of these games.
- Each side views its version of Tibetan history as an essential part of its national identity.
- History is a version of events, a story that features a cast of characters much like you and me.
- Some of your own stories, your own version of events don't really make sense.
- Computers with updated versions of anti-virus software should be protected, according to Sans centre.
- It only infected and destroyed computers that had particular versions of this software running.
- The TiVo box is actually a computer using a version of the Linux operating system.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.