Translation of version in Spanish:
- 1 (variant form) an updated version of the operauna versión actualizada de la óperaalpha/beta versionversión (feminine) alfa/betaExample sentences
- There are tentative plans to introduce a PDF version of each event.
- They're recording cover versions of hit songs.
- First off, there are several companies that publish English language versions of these games.
- 2 (account) what's your version of the events?¿cuál es tu versión de los hechos?there are several versions of what happenedhay varias versiones de lo que pasóExample sentences
- Each side views its version of Tibetan history as an essential part of its national identity.
- History is a version of events, a story that features a cast of characters much like you and me.
- Some of your own stories, your own version of events don't really make sense.
- 3 (model) automatic version (Motor Vehicles)versión or modelo con cambio de marchas automáticoExample sentences
- Computers with updated versions of anti-virus software should be protected, according to Sans centre.
- It only infected and destroyed computers that had particular versions of this software running.
- The TiVo box is actually a computer using a version of the Linux operating system.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.