Translation of vestige in Spanish:
- 1.1 (trace) vestigio (masculine) the vestiges of an ancient civilization los vestigios de una antigua civilización there's not a vestige of truth in his story no hay ni un ápice de verdad or ni rastros de verdad en lo que diceExample sentences1.2 [Biology/Biología] rudimento (masculine)
- For this flood, ministers have produced not a vestige of proof.
- This group are filthy in their habits, without a vestige of discipline, and are cowards to a degree.
- One more twist is required to help this far-fetched plot attain a vestige of credibility.
- Such a statement implies that the appendix represents a vestige of an organ with a former greater existence in the evolutionary sense, rather than in an earlier stage of its development.
- The ‘splint bones,’ far from being useless vestiges of evolution, play an important role in the horse's leg.
- Sprouts were distinguished from primary stems by the trace of an inflorescence and by the difference in the age of the shoots, which could be determined by counting the number of bud scale vestiges.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.