Translation of virtual in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo(before noun/delante del nombre)
- 1 (de facto) traffic is at a virtual standstill el tráfico está prácticamente paralizado he has become a virtual dictator prácticamente or de hecho se ha convertido en un dictadorExample sentences
- The first is the cost of research and the need for profits to justify such costs; the second is the absence from virtual markets of the purely profit-based phenomenon of arbitrage.
- One day the richest among us could turn nearly immortal, becoming virtual Gods to the rest of us.
- Eastern provinces near the Pakistan border have also become virtual no-go areas.
- 2 [image/memory/office] virtualExample sentences
- Once they figured out how to get Trojans onto computer, creating their own virtual spamming super computer, spammers have adopted this method for most of the spam they send out.
- This paper explores the potential for developing virtual dissection software for physical collaboration.
- The software also supports multiple virtual desktops.
- One museum Web site featured a virtual tour of the museum's physical galleries.
- Yet it is the teachers who must make the virtual classroom - with all its practicalities - actually function.
- There is a major need for expert mediated virtual libraries (VLs) of well-selected and described links to scholarly and educational resources.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.