Translation of visionary in Spanish:
- 1.1 (farsighted)(leader/plan)
con visión de futuroExample sentences1.2 (unrealistic)
- The film is based around Isaac Asimov's visionary stories about future technology where robots are an integral part of our daily lives.
- I marvelled at the imaginative energy of the Martian enterprise, at its visionary and dogged inventiveness.
- He hopes to see the gains achieved by the U.S. civil rights movement, and maybe even a vision of ideal universal equality, reflected in the visionary future of the Federation.
- The book ends with an assault by the mob on Mr Chainmail's 12th-cent. castle, an ironic comment on the more visionary schemes to solve the troubles of the age of reform.
- ‘These hypothetical, visionary schemes will only act to deter tenants from investing in their businesses,’ he said.
noun plural -ries
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.