Translation of volatile in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Chemistry/Química] volátil volatile oils aceites (masculine plural) volátilesExample sentences1.2 [person/personality/moods] imprevisible, voluble
Example sentences1.3 [situation/market] inestable, volátil
- Other substances used in volatile substance abuse are solvents, which comprise one of the other areas the Minister wants examined.
- Even small amounts of gasoline or other volatile fuels or solvents mixed with kerosene can substantially increase the risk of a fire or an explosion.
- In fact, all volatile substances are potentially narcotics.
- Born in 1626 in Smyrna, Turkey, he was by all accounts a brilliant, charismatic if emotionally volatile man.
- He may exercise professional restraint but in his formative years he was used to exhibiting a more volatile personality.
- But this club, which has a strong lineup, improved rotation and deeper bullpen, is full of sometimes volatile personalities.
- Nevertheless, the upside from oil prices is offset by their future unpredictability, with the volatile movements of this one global commodity determining how earnings may change.
- As ordinary life becomes more volatile, insecure and unpredictable in various ways, people search for security in whatever ways they can muster.
- The challenging nature of this scenario reflects the unpredictable and volatile world we live in, as well as the nature of our job.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.