Translation of volatile in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Chemistry) volatile oilsaceites (masculine plural) volátilesExample sentences1.2
- Other substances used in volatile substance abuse are solvents, which comprise one of the other areas the Minister wants examined.
- Even small amounts of gasoline or other volatile fuels or solvents mixed with kerosene can substantially increase the risk of a fire or an explosion.
- In fact, all volatile substances are potentially narcotics.
- Born in 1626 in Smyrna, Turkey, he was by all accounts a brilliant, charismatic if emotionally volatile man.
- He may exercise professional restraint but in his formative years he was used to exhibiting a more volatile personality.
- But this club, which has a strong lineup, improved rotation and deeper bullpen, is full of sometimes volatile personalities.
- Nevertheless, the upside from oil prices is offset by their future unpredictability, with the volatile movements of this one global commodity determining how earnings may change.
- As ordinary life becomes more volatile, insecure and unpredictable in various ways, people search for security in whatever ways they can muster.
- The challenging nature of this scenario reflects the unpredictable and volatile world we live in, as well as the nature of our job.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.