- [speaker/supporter] locuaz; [speech/remarks] prolijo, extensoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- He is able; he is voluble; he's, I think, a very decent man, but again the campaign I think has not been there for him.
- She is voluble about the support she has received from her family and friends, and the Cincinnati Zoo, whose help in sustaining the project has been crucial.
- Nervous PR folk and man wielding a hair brush flutter around her nervously as the stunning actress is seated and rapidly surrounded by her voluble fans.
- I think I upheld the honour of Scotland by making a voluble speech of thanks.
- To some extent this is a public, formal persona that is belied by the intimacy and voluble conversation shared by good friends and family members.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.