Translation of voluble in Spanish:
- (speaker/supporter)Example sentences
- He is able; he is voluble; he's, I think, a very decent man, but again the campaign I think has not been there for him.
- She is voluble about the support she has received from her family and friends, and the Cincinnati Zoo, whose help in sustaining the project has been crucial.
- Nervous PR folk and man wielding a hair brush flutter around her nervously as the stunning actress is seated and rapidly surrounded by her voluble fans.
- I think I upheld the honour of Scotland by making a voluble speech of thanks.
- To some extent this is a public, formal persona that is belied by the intimacy and voluble conversation shared by good friends and family members.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.