- 1 c (in hospital) sala (f) the children's ward la sala de niños or de pediatría (before n) ward round recorrido (m) de salasMore example sentences
- Stepping back a generation, doctors were familiar with hospital wards full of patients succumbing to sepsis in the pre-penicillin era.
- Yarmouk Hospital has one of the busiest emergency rooms and obstetrics wards in Baghdad.
- Randomised controlled trial of usual care compared with intervention delivered on hospital wards by cardiac rehabilitation nurses.
- 2 c [Govt]subdivisión de un municipio a efectos electorales y administrativosMore example sentences
- Issues raised will be discussed by the relief road working group, made up of county councillors representing local wards, and the county council will enforce the changes.
- We called the offices of city councillors representing various downtown wards, and their staff readily acknowledged the litter problem.
- Candidates for election will run in electoral districts, similar to city councillors' wards.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.