- [Computing/Informática] enlace (masculine) webMore example sentences
More example sentences
- To fill in the survey questionnaire please click on the weblink below.
- Check out the interview with Warren on the weblink below.
- A box should popup asking you to enter a weblink.
- Or if there is a weblink below the photographer's name you can try contacting them yourself if you prefer.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.