Translation of whiteout in Spanish:
- 1 (snow storm)Example sentences
- Our weather is a factor most of the time, with very thick fogs in springtime, very heavy snow in the fall, and blizzards and white-outs in the winter.
- The concept has potential: two strangers, trapped in an Alaska cabin during a white-out, one a woman in a wedding dress stumbling in from the cold, the other, the reserved and anti-social inhabitant of the cabin.
- The white-out in and around the city caused match promoter Martin Witts to put the Barbican meeting between Jimmy White and Alex Higgins on hold.
- 2 (correction fluid) (US)Example sentences
- In his new post, McEttrick oversees all functions of lighters, shavers, writing instruments and white-out correction products.
- This includes food products, of course, but also school supplies such as ink, toner, white-out, and paint.
- This is Christmas in Connecticut and chestnuts roasting on an open fire, instead of white-out dropping on a 1040EZ tax form, which is more in keeping with this pre-April calendar.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.