Translation of whiteout in Spanish:
- 1 (snow storm) tormenta (feminine) de nieveExample sentences
- Our weather is a factor most of the time, with very thick fogs in springtime, very heavy snow in the fall, and blizzards and white-outs in the winter.
- The concept has potential: two strangers, trapped in an Alaska cabin during a white-out, one a woman in a wedding dress stumbling in from the cold, the other, the reserved and anti-social inhabitant of the cabin.
- The white-out in and around the city caused match promoter Martin Witts to put the Barbican meeting between Jimmy White and Alex Higgins on hold.
- 2 (correction fluid) (American English/inglés norteamericano) líquido (masculine) correctorExample sentences
- In his new post, McEttrick oversees all functions of lighters, shavers, writing instruments and white-out correction products.
- This includes food products, of course, but also school supplies such as ink, toner, white-out, and paint.
- This is Christmas in Connecticut and chestnuts roasting on an open fire, instead of white-out dropping on a 1040EZ tax form, which is more in keeping with this pre-April calendar.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.