- 1 (snow storm) tormenta (feminine) de nieveMore example sentences
- Our weather is a factor most of the time, with very thick fogs in springtime, very heavy snow in the fall, and blizzards and white-outs in the winter.
- The concept has potential: two strangers, trapped in an Alaska cabin during a white-out, one a woman in a wedding dress stumbling in from the cold, the other, the reserved and anti-social inhabitant of the cabin.
- The white-out in and around the city caused match promoter Martin Witts to put the Barbican meeting between Jimmy White and Alex Higgins on hold.
- 2 (correction fluid) (American English/inglés norteamericano) líquido (masculine) correctorMore example sentences
- In his new post, McEttrick oversees all functions of lighters, shavers, writing instruments and white-out correction products.
- This includes food products, of course, but also school supplies such as ink, toner, white-out, and paint.
- This is Christmas in Connecticut and chestnuts roasting on an open fire, instead of white-out dropping on a 1040EZ tax form, which is more in keeping with this pre-April calendar.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.