- 1 (snow storm) tormenta (f) de nieveMore example sentences
- Our weather is a factor most of the time, with very thick fogs in springtime, very heavy snow in the fall, and blizzards and white-outs in the winter.
- The concept has potential: two strangers, trapped in an Alaska cabin during a white-out, one a woman in a wedding dress stumbling in from the cold, the other, the reserved and anti-social inhabitant of the cabin.
- The white-out in and around the city caused match promoter Martin Witts to put the Barbican meeting between Jimmy White and Alex Higgins on hold.
- 2 (correction fluid) (AmE) líquido (m) correctorMore example sentences
- In his new post, McEttrick oversees all functions of lighters, shavers, writing instruments and white-out correction products.
- This includes food products, of course, but also school supplies such as ink, toner, white-out, and paint.
- This is Christmas in Connecticut and chestnuts roasting on an open fire, instead of white-out dropping on a 1040EZ tax form, which is more in keeping with this pre-April calendar.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)