Translation of whoever in Spanish:
- 1.1 (no matter who) she's not coming in here, whoever she isaquí no entra, quien quiera que sea or sea quien seawhoever you askse lo preguntes a quien se lo preguntes
a quienquiera que se lo preguntesExample sentences1.2 (the one, ones who) whoever did this must be insane
quienquiera que or quien haya hecho esto debe (de) estar locoI'll invite whoever I likevoy a invitar a quien (se) me dé la ganaExample sentences1.3 (in questions) whoever told you that?
- But whoever loses, regardless of whether it is by six goals or one, it will be devastating.
- Yet the sitter, whoever he might be, regards us with an air of quiet confidence.
- One of the most important things for America is to know who actually won, whoever that may be.
¿quién te dijo eso?
- Therefore, whoever offers the best level of service will win the most business.
- The IFS concludes that taxes would have gone up whoever won the last election, because it was the only way to balance the books.
- Both teams tend to have the attitude that whoever wins this one wins the tournament, even if last year they discovered otherwise.
¿quién te pudo haber dicho eso?Example sentences
- In any case, why raise the question, for whoever in his right mind ever suggested that everything is false?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.