Translation of widescreen in Spanish:
- 1 [Cinema/Cine] [Television/Televisión] pantalla (feminine) anchaExample sentences
- Of course, it could be the present if HDTV and widescreens were affordable to the greater public.
- Flat widescreens are the best choice for home cinema, as they not only marry beautifully with the format of DVD but give a clear clean picture edge to edge, even when you are not sitting directly in front of them.
- Mr Gourlay said the standard cathode ray tube widescreens still had his vote for better picture quality over the more expensive plasma screens.
- The film is presented in widescreen, and is for the most part riddled with scratches and dirt.
- The only other extra supplement included on this disc is a theatrical trailer for the film presented in anamorphic widescreen.
- Finally there is a theatrical trailer for the film presented in non-anamorphic widescreen.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the