Translation of widescreen in Spanish:
- 1 (Cinema, Television)pantalla (feminine) anchaExample sentences
- Of course, it could be the present if HDTV and widescreens were affordable to the greater public.
- Flat widescreens are the best choice for home cinema, as they not only marry beautifully with the format of DVD but give a clear clean picture edge to edge, even when you are not sitting directly in front of them.
- Mr Gourlay said the standard cathode ray tube widescreens still had his vote for better picture quality over the more expensive plasma screens.
- The film is presented in widescreen, and is for the most part riddled with scratches and dirt.
- The only other extra supplement included on this disc is a theatrical trailer for the film presented in anamorphic widescreen.
- Finally there is a theatrical trailer for the film presented in non-anamorphic widescreen.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the