- 1 [Cinema/Cine] [Television/Televisión] pantalla (feminine) anchaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Of course, it could be the present if HDTV and widescreens were affordable to the greater public.
- Flat widescreens are the best choice for home cinema, as they not only marry beautifully with the format of DVD but give a clear clean picture edge to edge, even when you are not sitting directly in front of them.
- Mr Gourlay said the standard cathode ray tube widescreens still had his vote for better picture quality over the more expensive plasma screens.
- The film is presented in widescreen, and is for the most part riddled with scratches and dirt.
- The only other extra supplement included on this disc is a theatrical trailer for the film presented in anamorphic widescreen.
- Finally there is a theatrical trailer for the film presented in non-anamorphic widescreen.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...