- [colloquial/familiar] pelele (masculine) [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- Consequently, compared with wild mice, lab mice are wimps - slower, weaker, and less active - even if both have lived their entire lives in cages the size of a shoe box.
- When I was finally able to leave, after thanking the teacher like a cowardly wimp, I wondered whether the just-concluded event was a meeting of parents or a lecture on them.
- And the cowards and wimps don't do a single thing about it.
wimp outverb + adverb/verbo + adverbio
- [colloquial/familiar] rajarse [colloquial/familiar]
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.