- [colloquial/familiar] pelele (m) [familiar/colloquial]More example sentences
- Consequently, compared with wild mice, lab mice are wimps - slower, weaker, and less active - even if both have lived their entire lives in cages the size of a shoe box.
- When I was finally able to leave, after thanking the teacher like a cowardly wimp, I wondered whether the just-concluded event was a meeting of parents or a lecture on them.
- And the cowards and wimps don't do a single thing about it.
wimp outv + adv
- [colloquial/familiar] rajarse [familiar/colloquial]
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)