- [colloquial/familiar] pelele (masculine) [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- Consequently, compared with wild mice, lab mice are wimps - slower, weaker, and less active - even if both have lived their entire lives in cages the size of a shoe box.
- When I was finally able to leave, after thanking the teacher like a cowardly wimp, I wondered whether the just-concluded event was a meeting of parents or a lecture on them.
- And the cowards and wimps don't do a single thing about it.
wimp outverb + adverb/verbo + adverbio
- [colloquial/familiar] rajarse [colloquial/familiar]
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.