adjective/adjetivo (wirier, wiriest)
- 1.1 [person] enjuto y nervudoMore example sentences1.2 [hair] áspero, hirsuto
More example sentences
- I turned around to face him, doing everything I could not to gawk at his lean, wiry figure.
- A thin wiry man was sitting at the counter, downing a bottle of beer.
- He was a small, spare, wiry man, highly intelligent, with unusual gifts of persuasion and leadership.
- He had long, wiry black hair, and a bristly goatee-beard-mustache combination around his lower face.
- She settled into her bedroll and ran a slender hand through the mass of wiry black hair atop her head, pulling it back into a ponytail.
- His dark eyes sparkled with life and amusement from the mass of black wiry hair that covered his face.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.