adj (wirier, wiriest)
- 1.1 [person] enjuto y nervudoMore example sentences1.2 [hair] áspero, hirsuto
More example sentences
- I turned around to face him, doing everything I could not to gawk at his lean, wiry figure.
- A thin wiry man was sitting at the counter, downing a bottle of beer.
- He was a small, spare, wiry man, highly intelligent, with unusual gifts of persuasion and leadership.
- He had long, wiry black hair, and a bristly goatee-beard-mustache combination around his lower face.
- She settled into her bedroll and ran a slender hand through the mass of wiry black hair atop her head, pulling it back into a ponytail.
- His dark eyes sparkled with life and amusement from the mass of black wiry hair that covered his face.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.