Translation of wobble in Spanish:
- 1.1 (tremble)(jelly)his voice wobbles on the high notes
temblarle tiembla la voz en los agudosExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (sway, waver)
- He pushed to the side, legs wobbling, and his hands found the door.
- It then started wobbling from side to side and he became frightened.
- My legs wobbled slightly, just adjusting to the floor beneath my feet.
- ‘You cannot harm us,’ said the priestess of Elle, though her hands shook and her voice wobbled as well.
- She met his eyes, her voice wobbled and she was shaking.
- So we're given the impression of Connor's leg shaking and his voice wobbling.
bailar(chair)he wobbled down the steps
tambalearsebajó la escalera tambaleándoseExample sentences
- But it's wobbling in the direction of the same package leisure industry which gave us the gym.
- The little animal then staggered, wobbled and limped around for a few seconds before turning for the last time to his rescuers and wandering off back into nature.
- I walked straight up towards Brandon, who wobbled down the hall in the opposite direction.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.