Translation of woe in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable (sorrow) he told me a tale of woewoe betide you if you lose it!me contó un drama or una historia trágicawoe is me! [archaic] [literary]¡pobre de ti or ay de ti si lo pierdes!Example sentences1.2
also: woes plural(afflictions, troubles)to tell somebody one's woesmales (masculine plural)contarle a alguien sus ( or mis etc) penas or malesExample sentences
- This is a woe I suffer from like no other, and cannot wait to be rid of it forever.
- Even the judiciary adds to the woe by convicting the women for soliciting.
- And to compound the woe, his father Thomas lost his battle with lung cancer.
- And Pakistan will set England enough conundrums without added injury woes.
- I want the extreme anti abortionist to understand the woes and difficulties.
- His chances have been blighted by a catalogue of injury woes and financial difficulties.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to