Translation of woe in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable (sorrow) he told me a tale of woeme contó un drama or una historia trágicawoe betide you if you lose it!¡pobre de ti or ay de ti si lo pierdes!woe is me! [archaic] [literary]Example sentences1.2
also: woes plural(afflictions, troubles)males (masculine plural)to tell somebody one's woes
- This is a woe I suffer from like no other, and cannot wait to be rid of it forever.
- Even the judiciary adds to the woe by convicting the women for soliciting.
- And to compound the woe, his father Thomas lost his battle with lung cancer.
tribulaciones (feminine plural)contarle a alguien sus ( or mis etc) penas or malesExample sentences
- And Pakistan will set England enough conundrums without added injury woes.
- I want the extreme anti abortionist to understand the woes and difficulties.
- His chances have been blighted by a catalogue of injury woes and financial difficulties.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.