- 1.1 (letter) X, x (feminine) if you can't write, just make an X si no sabe escribir, haga or ponga una cruzMore example sentences1.2 (sb, sth unknown) X Mr X el señor X (before noun/delante del nombre) the X factor el factor sorpresa
More example sentences1.3 (symbolizing kiss) Love, Helen XXX besos or un beso, Helen
- X is the 24th letter of the alphabet and it's got me stumped.
- The Latin X came from Chi, a letter invented by the Greeks who used it to represent the sound ks in the Western part of the country.
- Discover how 'Mr X' built an online business making over $100,000 a month (mostly profit) in just 16 weeks.
- A greater number of fresh vegetables are sold in City X than in City Y.
- Regarding Mr. X's remarks about the Directorate of Operations' "pitiful management": I did describe in my article the problem of upwardly mobile mediocrity, but Mr. X is right to fault me for not hammering home the point.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
X (out)(American English/inglés norteamericano) [colloquial/familiar], tachar