- 1.1 (letter) if you can't write, just make an Xsi no sabe escribir, haga or ponga una cruzExample sentences1.2 (somebody, something unknown) Mr X
(before noun) the X factorel señor Xel factor sorpresaExample sentences1.3 (symbolizing kiss) See examples: Love, Helen XXX
- X is the 24th letter of the alphabet and it's got me stumped.
- The Latin X came from Chi, a letter invented by the Greeks who used it to represent the sound ks in the Western part of the country.
besos or un beso, Helen
- Discover how 'Mr X' built an online business making over $100,000 a month (mostly profit) in just 16 weeks.
- A greater number of fresh vegetables are sold in City X than in City Y.
- Regarding Mr. X's remarks about the Directorate of Operations' "pitiful management": I did describe in my article the problem of upwardly mobile mediocrity, but Mr. X is right to fault me for not hammering home the point.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to