- 1.1 (sailing boat) yola (f) (de vela)More example sentences1.2 (rowing boat) yola (f) (de remos)
More example sentences
- He was an inspiration to those who wished to get out and sail in the yawl but were seeking the courage to do so.
- That objective had been achieved with over twenty yawls now sailing in Achill.
- Have you been in a place where trends are announced through a yawl's foghorn?
- Yawls had a single mast, and could also be rowed with four or six oars. They were most commonly used to carry ships stores and provisions.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...