- 1.1 (sailing boat) yola (feminine) (de vela)More example sentences1.2 (rowing boat) yola (feminine) (de remos)
More example sentences
- He was an inspiration to those who wished to get out and sail in the yawl but were seeking the courage to do so.
- That objective had been achieved with over twenty yawls now sailing in Achill.
- Have you been in a place where trends are announced through a yawl's foghorn?
- Yawls had a single mast, and could also be rowed with four or six oars. They were most commonly used to carry ships stores and provisions.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an