- 1.1 (sailing boat) yola (feminine) (de vela)More example sentences1.2 (rowing boat) yola (feminine) (de remos)
More example sentences
- He was an inspiration to those who wished to get out and sail in the yawl but were seeking the courage to do so.
- That objective had been achieved with over twenty yawls now sailing in Achill.
- Have you been in a place where trends are announced through a yawl's foghorn?
- Yawls had a single mast, and could also be rowed with four or six oars. They were most commonly used to carry ships stores and provisions.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.