- anual on a yearly basis cada año, anualmenteMore example sentences
- The vast majority of us make less than that, so every penny of our yearly income is taxed.
- It was a very good day, so good the trip became a yearly tradition well into my college years.
- Now a yearly phenomenon, the New Music Festival chooses a different theme for each year.
- cada año, anualmente twice yearly dos veces al or por año
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.