- anual on a yearly basis cada año, anualmenteMore example sentences
- The vast majority of us make less than that, so every penny of our yearly income is taxed.
- It was a very good day, so good the trip became a yearly tradition well into my college years.
- Now a yearly phenomenon, the New Music Festival chooses a different theme for each year.
- cada año, anualmente twice yearly dos veces al or por año
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Spain had three civil wars known as the guerras carlistas (1833-39, 1860, 1872-76). When Fernando VII died in 1833, he was succeeded not by his brother the Infante Don Carlos de Borbón, but by his daughter Isabel, under the regency of her mother María Cristina. This provoked a mainly northern-Spanish revolt, with local guerrillas pitted against the forces of the central government. The Carlist Wars were also a confrontation between conservative rural Catholic Spain, especially the Basque provinces and Aragón, led by the carlistas, and the progressive liberal urban middle classes allied with the army. Carlos died in 1855, but the carlistas, representing political and religious traditionalism, supported his descendants' claims until reconciliation in 1977 with King Juan Carlos.