Translation of yourself in Spanish:
- 1.1 (reflexive) See examples: describe yourself(formal)descríbase(familiar)stop thinking about yourselfdescríbete(formal)deje de pensar en sí mismo(familiar)were you by yourself?deja de pensar en ti mismo(formal)¿estaba solo/sola?(familiar)1.2 (emphatic use)¿estabas solo/sola?(formal)usted mismo, (usted misma)(familiar)did you make it yourself?tú mismo, (tú misma)(formal)¿lo hizo usted mismo/misma?(familiar)suit yourself¿lo hiciste tú mismo/misma?(formal)haga lo que quiera(familiar)you're a musician yourself, I hear(formal)usted también es músico, tengo entendido(familiar)tú también eres músico, tengo entendidoExample sentences
Example sentences1.3 (normal self) See examples: just relax and be yourself
- If you could please refer yourselves to the summons on page 22 of the application book.
- The dancers are competent but seemed rather stiff it's panto girls and boys, let yourselves go!
- The twist in the end makes the film and I'll let you see it for yourselves.
you're not being yourself todayrelájate y compórtate con naturalidad1.4hoy no eres el/la de siempre(oneself)uno mismo, (una misma)
- Mr Mahroof, I am particularly interested in how people like yourselves get onto the front row.
- People such as yourselves ought to have the right to vote revoked immediately!
- You have to show yourselves as people with open minds, receptive to the ideas of independent voices in the boardroom.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to