Translation of yourself in Spanish:
- 1.1 (reflexive) describe yourself(formal)
descríbase(familiar)stop thinking about yourself
deje de pensar en sí mismo(familiar)were you by yourself?
deja de pensar en ti mismo(formal)
¿estaba solo/sola?(familiar)1.2 (emphatic use)
usted mismo, (usted misma)(familiar)did you make it yourself?
tú mismo, (tú misma)(formal)
¿lo hizo usted mismo/misma?(familiar)suit yourself
¿lo hiciste tú mismo/misma?(formal)
haga lo que quiera(familiar)you're a musician yourself, I hear
haz lo que quieras(formal)
usted también es músico, tengo entendido(familiar)
tú también eres músico, tengo entendidoExample sentences
Example sentences1.3 (normal self) just relax and be yourself
- If you could please refer yourselves to the summons on page 22 of the application book.
- The dancers are competent but seemed rather stiff it's panto girls and boys, let yourselves go!
- The twist in the end makes the film and I'll let you see it for yourselves.
relájate y compórtate con naturalidadyou're not being yourself todayhoy no eres el/la de siempre1.4(oneself)
- Mr Mahroof, I am particularly interested in how people like yourselves get onto the front row.
- People such as yourselves ought to have the right to vote revoked immediately!
- You have to show yourselves as people with open minds, receptive to the ideas of independent voices in the boardroom.
uno mismo, (una misma)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.