Translation of youth hostel in Spanish:
- albergue (masculine) juvenil or de la juventudExample sentences
- At 35 € a night per person it's cheaper than the youth hostel.
- My two new buddies walk me to the youth hostel, which is closed.
- There would be additional employment in the offices, boutiques and a youth hostel.
also: youth-hostel intransitive verb (British English) -ll-
- hacer alberguismo (juvenil)Example sentences
- I'm afraid I was never much good at the 20-something spontaneous inter-railing, hitch-hiking, youth-hostelling thing.
- When I was about 16, I went on a youth-hostelling expedition with some school friends.
- I'd already toured the UK by bicycle and had youth-hosteled in Ireland and Switzerland.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.