adjective/adjetivo (zanier, zaniest)
- [colloquial/familiar] [person] chiflado [colloquial/familiar], alocado; [adventure] loco; [clothes] estrafalario, estrambóticoMore example sentences
- His zany humour took comedy to new heights of absurdity.
- We both liked making costumes and had a similarly zany sense of humour.
- For those with a zany sense of humor, the adventures of Lieutenant Frank Drebin were a laugh riot from beginning to end.
noun/nombre (plural zanies)
- [History/Historia] [Theater/Teatro] bufón (masculine)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.