Translation of zany in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (zanier, zaniest)
- [colloquial/familiar] [person] chiflado [colloquial/familiar], alocado; [adventure] loco; [clothes] estrafalario, estrambóticoExample sentences
- His zany humour took comedy to new heights of absurdity.
- We both liked making costumes and had a similarly zany sense of humour.
- For those with a zany sense of humor, the adventures of Lieutenant Frank Drebin were a laugh riot from beginning to end.
noun/nombre (plural zanies)
- [History/Historia] [Theater/Teatro] bufón (masculine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.