Translation of zap in Spanish:
transitive verb -pp-
- 1 (defeat, blast) [colloquial]Example sentences
- It's heaped full of chlorophyll, which zaps halitosis fast.
- Science has wiped out many killer diseases and may soon zap the rest.
- You need to have top-flight shooting skills to zap the constantly moving targets that are your enemy.
- No one is obliged to watch television and you can always zap between channels.
- Several talk of how they used to zap to another channel whenever politics came on television.
- I had nothing to do the night before a game and I was zapping between the channels.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.