- 1.1 (defeat, blast) [colloquial/familiar] liquidar [familiar/colloquial]More example sentences1.2 [Comput] eliminar, borrar
More example sentences
- No one is obliged to watch television and you can always zap between channels.
- Several talk of how they used to zap to another channel whenever politics came on television.
- I had nothing to do the night before a game and I was zapping between the channels.
- It's heaped full of chlorophyll, which zaps halitosis fast.
- Science has wiped out many killer diseases and may soon zap the rest.
- You need to have top-flight shooting skills to zap the constantly moving targets that are your enemy.
zap throughv + prep + o
- (finish) [colloquial/familiar] he zapped through the work in a morning despachó el trabajo en una mañana 1.1v + adv [TV] hacer* zapping
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.