Translation of zero in Spanish:
noun plural zeros or zeroes
- 1 (number) the temperature fell below zerola temperatura bajó de los cero gradosit's 3 degrees below zero visibility is down to zerola visibilidad es nulayour chances of winning are zerono tienes ninguna posibilidad de ganar
tus posibilidades de ganar son nulas
transitive verb zeroes, zeroing, zeroed
- 2 (set at zero)(instrument/meter)
poner en or a ceroExample sentences
- Once it was zeroed the point of impact remained constant.
- Pressure transducers were zeroed when each patient was admitted to the study per the manufacturer's instructions.
- The third and fourth settings on the digital timer should still have been zeroed, just as when the feeder was set originally.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.