Translation of zoom in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (sound) (no plural/sin plural) zumbido (masculine) 1.2 (upward flight) subida (feminine) abrupta
- 2zoom (lens) [Cinema/Cine] [Photography/Fotografía] [Television/Televisión] teleobjetivo (masculine), zoom (masculine)Example sentences
- For more serious work, a macro lens or a zoom with a macro feature offers superior quality.
- However there are a couple of reasons that pros would use a prime lens over a zoom.
- If you have a zoom or a telephoto lens then now is the time!
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1.1 (move fast) [colloquial/familiar] (+ adverb complement/+ adverbio predicativo) to zoom along/past/off ir*/pasar/salir* zumbando or como un bólido [colloquial/familiar] she zoomed through her work hizo el trabajo volando [colloquial/familiar] 1.2 (climb) [aeroplane] elevarse ([ abruptamente ]); [inflation] dispararse
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.