Translation of zoom in Spanish:
- 2zoom (lens) (Cinema, Photography, Television)Example sentences
- For more serious work, a macro lens or a zoom with a macro feature offers superior quality.
- However there are a couple of reasons that pros would use a prime lens over a zoom.
- If you have a zoom or a telephoto lens then now is the time!
- 1.1 (move fast) [colloquial] (+ adverb complement) to zoom along/past/offshe zoomed through her workir/pasar/salir zumbando or como un bólido [colloquial]1.2 (climb)hizo el trabajo volando [colloquial](aeroplane)elevarse(abruptamente)(inflation)dispararseExample sentences
- Music carries from the various bars along the street and every once in a while a car zooms past, screeching as it swerves around the corner.
- This area now seems to be one where the technology, and the uses of the technology, have zoomed way ahead of where the law is.
- Wide, open streets encourage motorists to zoom ahead.
- Fancier dehydrators, with heat regulators and fans to circulate the air, work faster, but the price can zoom to several hundred dollars for serious preserving tools.
- British Airways, which recently re-joined the FTSE 100, zoomed 152% higher.
- The stock began trading at $16 and within two days zoomed as high as $85.75.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to