Translation of zoom in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (sound) (no plural/sin plural) zumbido (masculine) 1.2 (upward flight) subida (feminine) abrupta
- 2zoom (lens) [Cinema/Cine] [Photography/Fotografía] [Television/Televisión] teleobjetivo (masculine), zoom (masculine)Example sentences
- For more serious work, a macro lens or a zoom with a macro feature offers superior quality.
- However there are a couple of reasons that pros would use a prime lens over a zoom.
- If you have a zoom or a telephoto lens then now is the time!
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1.1 (move fast) [colloquial/familiar] (+ adverb complement/+ adverbio predicativo) to zoom along/past/off ir*/pasar/salir* zumbando or como un bólido [colloquial/familiar] she zoomed through her work hizo el trabajo volando [colloquial/familiar] 1.2 (climb) [aeroplane] elevarse ([ abruptamente ]); [inflation] dispararse
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.