Translation of provenance in English:
- indiquer la provenance des marchandisesto indicate the country of origin of the goodsun bateau de provenance inconnuea boat whose country of origin is unknownen provenance de (marchandise, personne, menace) le train 217 en provenance de Roanne à destination de Grenobletrain number 217 from Roanne to Grenoble
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries French
- French-English and English-French dictionary
- more than 910,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers French* and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to French words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts**
**Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com