Translation of pianta in English:
- 1(vegetale) plant(albero) treecurarsi con le -eto use herbal medicineinnaffiare le -eto water the plants-e da riproduzionebreed stock
- 3(cartina) map, plan(proiezione, progetto) plan, layoutpianta stradale pianta della città, della metropolitana la pianta di un nuovo edificiothe layout of a new building
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com