Translation of serata in English:
- è stata una serata tranquillait was a quiet eveningpassare una serata con (degli) amicito spend the evening with friendsuna serata in onore di qualcunoan evening in tribute to somebodydurante la serata in serata all'inizio, alla fine della serataat the beginning, end of the eveningin prima serata(programma, spettacolo)
peak time attrib.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com