v. la nota della voce .
- 1 (complemento oggetto) ti odionon ti sento beneI hate youti sta guardandoI can't hear you (very well)ti sto preparando la colazioneshe's looking at youverrà a prenderti lei sono felicissimo di vedertiI'm making breakfast for youam I ever glad to see you
- 2 (complemento di termine) non ti ha fatto maleche cosa ti ha detto?he didn't hurt youben ti sta!, ti sta bene!what did she tell you?
- 3 (con verbi pronominali) ti sei fatto male?ti sbagli, ti stai sbagliandodid you hurt yourself?non ti preoccupareyou're wrongcuratidon't worryva' a lavarti le manilook after yourselfservitigo and wash your handsfatti sentire!help yourselfcall me!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com