Translation of bailar in English:
- 1 (Música) salir a bailarla sacó a bailarto go out dancing¿bailas? or ¿quieres bailar?he asked her to dancebailar sueltodo you want o would you like to dance?bailar agarradootro que tal baila [familiar]¡que me quiten lo bailado or bailao! [familiar]another one who's just as bad→ feo1I'm going to enjoy myself while I can
- 3 [familiar] (estar flojo) (+ me/te/le etc) tus zapatos me quedan bailandoyour shoes are miles too big for me[familiar]
also: bailarse verbo pronominal
- No pueden parar de bailar hasta que termine el juego.
- Bailaron al ritmo de la banda de pueblo de El Panecillo.
- Paúl Ponce no dejaba de bailar con sus amigas.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.