Translation of juicio in English:
- 1 (facultad) tiene una gran claridad de juiciono está en su sano juiciohe has very good judgmenthe's very clear-sightedperder el juiciohe's not in his right mindme vas a hacer perder el juicioto go out of one's mindyou're going to drive me crazy o mad
- 2 (prudencia, sensatez) tiene muy poco juicio¡mucho juicio!he's not very sensiblehe's rather lacking in (common) sensedon't do anything silly!be sensible!
- 3 (opinión) tiene derecho a expresar su juicio sobre el temaa mi juicio, se han exagerado los hechosshe has a right to express her opinion on the matterlo dejo a tu juicioin my opinion o to my mind, the facts have been exaggeratedtodavía no tengo un juicio formado sobre el asuntoI'll leave it up to youI'll leave it to your discretionI haven't formed an opinion on the subject yet
- 4 (Derecho) lo llevaron a juicio por plagioir a juiciohe was taken to court o sued for plagiarismto go to court
- Buen juicio, relaciones interpersonales y sensibilidad intercultural.
- Se declara concluido el presente juicio.
- Debería usted cerciorarse antes de emitir un juicio.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.