Translation of resolver in English:
- 1(crimen/problema)unas dificultades que estoy tratando de resolvera ver si me resuelves una dudasome difficulties that I am trying to solve o sort outtiene resuelto su futuroI wonder if you could clear up one point for mehis future is settled
- 2 (decidir) ¿qué has resuelto?el gol que resolvió el partido [lenguaje periodístico]what have you decided?resolver +the goal that decided o settled the game
infinitivoresolvieron no comunicarles los resultadosto decide o resolve to + infinitivothey decided o resolved not to tell them the results
also: resolverse verbo pronominal
- La justicia alternativa resolverá conflictos en materia civil, familiar y penal.
- De mi parte estoy insistiendo para que esto se resuelva a favor de los trabajadores.
- Incluye resolver conflictos, asignar recursos y actuar como emprendedor o innovador.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.